Wrinkles: Natural Skin Care or Anti Aging Skin Care?
Well, they tend to deepen on the human body, because this is a part of aging process. Actually, our skin owes its firmness and tone to fibrous proteins ‘collagen’ and elastin. As the body ages, these substances become fewer and less active.
The wear & tear of daily life contributes to wrinkling too. Normal chemical reactions release ‘free radicals’, those unstable atoms or molecules associated with aging processes.
Much sunlight and smoking also produce free radicals and do harm to collagen and elastin.
In addition, certain cell functions produce collagen-eating enzymes.
Frankly speaking, wrinkles are inevitable. But their reduction by reversing the provoking processes is up to you. Forget about either surgery or all that anti aging care. This is high time you opened your eyes at solid science.
Mission Is Possible! Your Anti-Wrinkle Plate For the Inside
1. AntioxidantsMolecular instability of free radicals weakens and kills your cells. That means not only poor collagen production, but other breakdowns in healthy skin mechanism. Antioxidants are chemical compounds, which break this harmful chain. They are rich sources of vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotene and so more. So, fill your plate with deep-colored fruits and vegetables, nuts and legumes every day. Thus, retinol in beta carotene stimulates collagen-producing cells. Vitamin E repairs damage.
2. Omega-3 Fats & OilsBody fat gives your skin its surface area. Dietary fats nourish skin cells. Fatty acids compose cells. But adequate amounts of oils and fats in the diet can return your wrinkled skin to glory! Omega-3 fatty acids are the most helpful here, especially in herring, tuna, salmon and sardines. As for vegetarian sources, these are almonds and walnuts, sunflower seeds/oil and flaxseed.
3. Trace MineralsSelenium and copper have particular value for reducing wrinkles. The former either neutralizes free radicals or restores skin elasticity. The latter is essential for collagen & elastin formation. Even small amounts of tuna or salmon, nuts or eggs, whole grains or beans will help.
4. Coffee, Cocoa & TeaAccording to numerous studies, green and white tea wonderfully delivers antioxidants and reduces wrinkles. The leaves of each tea variety have powerful antioxidant properties. For the most benefits, choose only freshly brewed tea.
5. Soy FoodsThey definitely reverse wrinkles, due to high-quality protein and antioxidant compounds. As a result, collagen grows and reduces fine lines around your eyes! No wonder, why topical creams with soy are so potential.
Just know that commercial face mask or moisturizer contains cosmetic pharmaceuticals. That means you pay for absolutely the same nutrients from wrinkle-fighting food!
Get Rid of Wrinkles from the Outside: Your Old Good Defense & OffenseNever hunt for alternative remedies, and just do some research. The advertized treatment can be dangerous, and you’ll rather cure allergy instead of wrinkles.
Also consider cost-effectiveness. For example, exotic coconut oil is miraculous but worthy, particularly in virgin form. Thus, before seeing the results, you’ll completely empty your wallet.
Protecting skin care recipes help to reduce the existing wrinkles. This concerns radiation from the sun, moisturizing and so more. A good moisturizer retains cell fluid, fills in wrinkles and improves skin in the long run.
Sleep makes a difference in your night-and-day wrinkles’ formation. Due to that the body secretes the hormone of human growth, the skin tissues regenerate. On the other hand, lack of sleep causes the release of some stress hormone. Consequently, your skin’s layer becomes drier and more prone to wrinkles. 7-9 hours of quality shut-eye is your best natural anti-aging skin care.
Don’t worry, be happy! Wrinkles are the best friends of stress and excessive facial expressions. All combined, an anxious and aggressive life approach can worsen the situation.
After all, why should you worry about those few lines and creases? Have you already tried these home remedies for wrinkles?